Audio-video recorder mAVR H.264x4 TFT has a lot of unique features.
• Parallel recording of the same video at once on 2 cards. Recorder mAVR H.264x4 TFT can work with four cards in volume to 32 Gb, that in the sum gives 128 Gb of recording software.
• Independent adjustment of flow rate for audio and video streams. The majority of audio-video recorders offers very simplified options of a record quality. mAVR H.264x4 TFT allows you to make a detailed adjustment of these parameters and to find the best balance between duration and record’s quality.
• Text is imposed on a video signal (date, time, text line, coordinates GPS, etc.) —lines on 24 symbols (depends on the chosen permission). mAVR H.264x4 TFT allows to build any text in the picture (car mark, your initials, shooting place).
• Picture compression and a scrap of a screenshot are up to the size 96х96. In these options you can specify a screenshot zone, and only this zone will be written down in the recorders memory.
• Possibility to record on a flash card. In the circular recording the recorder will overwrite (clean) the oldest on time records and replace them with new ones.
• Possibility to record audiosignal from an external sound’s source or from the embeded microphones in AAC format (mono or stereo). A modern 16-bit audio codec and frequency of digitization 44,1kGz provide a high quality of sound’s recording. Some variants of values of audio signal will allow you to choose an optimum parity: the size of record / quality.
• The fixed or automatic adjustment of audio strengthening allows to arrange video recorder under concrete conditions of record.
• You can use a portable microphone to expend a cover zone of audio signal. The portable microphone can be used together with the external webcam to divide a shooting zone, and a recording zone. Also the microphone input can be used for connection of other external signal sources.